B2B Solutions Developer
Jobs at:Puma Energy
Deadline of this Job:
27 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
B2B Solutions Developer
To develop and adapt cleaner energy solutions available across the Group to B2B customers, in order to help customers transition towards cleaner fuels, lower their carbon footprint while reducing their energy expenditures, for a sustainable business relation.
• Liaise with B2B teams to identify customers and lead segmentation for the development of tailored offers per segment (Mining, Power, Manufacturing)
• Develop relations with OEMs to seek solutions that can help transition customers towards cleaner energies
• Specifically develop relationships with partnering entities to give technical support or solutions for switching engines fuels.
• Liaise with customers to organize pilots of new solutions
• Maintain contact with R&D firms and companies in the Group’s ecosystem for new solutions
• Monitor competition and market and ensure we have solutions that are adapted to market shifts
• Bachelor’s/master’s degree in engineering
• An additional business or management degree is a plus
• 5 – 10 years’ experience in managing mining OEMs relations or mining equipment maintenance across emerging markets (Africa, LATAM or APAC)
• Exposure to business development or Commercial activities.
• Technical Competencies:
• Strong engineering skills (mechanical, equipment maintenance, energy)
• Strong understanding of mining OEMs relations management
• Experienced in mining equipment maintenance management having worked in such roles in mines
• Familiarity with engines powering solutions
• Familiarity with engines conversion from Diesel to LNG / CNG / LPG or other energy solutions.
• Exposure to commercial negotiations
• Basic knowledge of projects profitability analyses.
• Leadership & Behavioral Competencies:
• Excellent Communication and Networking Skills
• Ability to learn new solutions
• Customer oriented,
• Curious, open minded, pragmatic (hands on) and flexible for travelling up to 50% of your time.
• Ability to work with diverse workforce, culture and remotely
• Self-motivated and independent
• French and/or Spanish is a plus
• Integrity and transparency
• Commitment to diversity and inclusion
• Team spirit
• Key Relationships and Department Overview:
Internal – Local B2B Managers, Carbon Desk, Bio desk, Trafigura Research group
External – Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), B2B customers.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th April, 2022.