Audio Frequency Technician
Jobs at:Radio Maria Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
20 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka and Livingstone , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Radio Maria Zambia
Would you like to join one of Zambia's fastest growing Christian Radio Stations?
Radio Maria Zambia wishes to invite applications from suitable qualified persons to fill the following fulltime position.
Audio Frequency Technician-Lusaka and Livingstone
• Strong interest in audio and radio broadcast
• Great team-worker and ability for good human relations
• Ability to efficiently share knowledge and train non-technical persons (Volunteers).
• Content sensitive to what is broadcast/aired
• Flexible working hours
• Ready to work under supervision and be guided
• Diligent and professional
• Good organizational skills.
• Good hearing skills (i.e. auditory processing of professional sound)
• Good radio presentation skill
• Predisposition good attitude to the proper use and maintenance of equipment
• Disposition to learn about new broadcast software.
• Ability to provide technical support on-site and remotely
• Technical Certificate or specialization in audio-frequency
• Good to excellent spoken and written English
• Adequate knowledge of various Radio broadcast software
• Able to record and edit professional audio
• Able to create, manage and maintain playlists and media library
• Wide experience and management of audio broadcast events (including Live events and recordings).
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates must send CVs and Cover Letters electronically clearly stating your name and position applied for in the subject line of your email to: [email protected] , copy [email protected] and [email protected] , by 17:00hrs on Friday, 20th August, 2021 .