Jobs at:Armaguard Security Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Within Zambia , Zambia , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Saturday, April 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Armaguard Security Limited a leading Security provider is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of ATM Custodians.
ATM Up time
• Ensure that the ATM terminals are correctly stocked with cash and stationery ( as per order instruction)
• Maintain close liaison with control centre to ensure that equipment problems are dealt with promptly.
• Ensure that potential faults that could cause equipment to malfunction are identified and resolved timeously
• Ensure that all ATM terminal cubicles are kept clean and maintained in good condition.
• Control ATM cash according to laid down instructions (ATM, bags or canisters must be sealed)
• Balance cash at required intervals (add or top up)
• Ensure correct process has been followed and correct details entered on the ATM (system)
• Obtain slips for every replenishment
• Report no service or change in service
• Report and action differences in ATM cash promptly (daily or as and when required/instructed)
• Ensure that ATM cash is safeguarded against unnecessary and preventable loss (at all times)
• Action ATM reports as listed on the duty list promptly in terms of laid down instructions.
• Ensure ATM slips are controlled and delivered to the cash centre
• Reconcile ATM cash daily (same day) as per laid down procedure
• Not allow to leave premises if not in balance
Qualifications and Skills
• Full grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better in Mathematics and English
• A minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration/ a degree in a business related field will an added advantage
• Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience in a cash related field
• Time management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good communications and customer relations
• Valid driver’s licence is an added advantage
• Clean criminal and credit reference bureau records
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements must submit HARD COPIES of their Application letter, CV and Qualifications at ARMAGUARD SECURITY LIMITED PLOT NO. 730/731 CHACHACHA ROAD, LUSAKA.
Application should be addressed to:
The Group Human Resource Manager
Armaguard Security Limited
P.O Box 30179
Kindly note that application sent via email will not be considered, only HARD COPY applications will be considered.
Closing date of receiving applications is 30 April 2022. Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]