Assistant Account Manager
Deadline of this Job:
11 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Execution and management of contracts, customer on boarding and debt.
• Assist in achievement of sales volumes, revenue, and market share objectives.
• Preparation of contracts and all relevant customer on boarding documents.
• Customer Relations
• Contract Management
• Debt Management
• Customer Retention
• To ensure 100% customer retention and up sales
• Prepare daily and weekly activity reports.
• Cost Management/Budget
• Carry out a thorough OPEX analysis and provide recommendations into areas of possible reduction.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Sales or Marketing or any Business-related course
• Manual Driver’s License with over two years’ experience
• Member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM) or any other relevant professional body
• 2 years ’experience in a sales related function. Preferably in telecoms industry
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.