Area Sales Representative
Jobs at:260 Brands (Seba Foods Zambia Ltd.)
Deadline of this Job:
18 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, June 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Area Sales Representatives shall report directly to Country Sales Manager, and Logistics Manager. The Area Sales Representative will be responsible for supervising Tricycle Riders, marketing and selling company products as well generating leads and meeting sales goals.
• To market and sale all company products in the designated Area market. To always identify new sales lead and grow the business.
• Make sure all Tricycle Rider are clear on their accounts, prevent shortages and load finished products every day
• Ensure all Tricycle Riders leave the company premises early in the morning before 7:30am
• Ensure all Tricycle Riders are back at the company premises by 16 hrs
• To maintain contact with all clients in the area and ensure high level of client satisfaction and retention; to ensure no Tricyle riders are selling products on credit
• To motivate, encourage and train Tricycle Riders to improve sales, giving specific attention to Riders who are demonstrating low sales figures
• To learn and train other Tricycle Riders on all of 260 Brands’ products
• Prepare daily Sales Reports and sales analysis of Tricycle Riders
• Conduct daily Sales Reconciliations.
• Ensure targets set by management are met all the times and without fail
• To attend sales meetings as and when required by management and participate in such meetings with reports based on market coverage.
• To provide market intelligence, information and all ethical information that may be needed by the organization.
• Must have a motorbike Licence – Class “A”
• Minimum of 3 years in Sales and supervisory roles, preferably in the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry.
• Education Level: Grade 12 certificate
• Good Command in English Language, Nyanja and Bemba
• Strong Communications and Negotiation skills
• Proven ability to study Market Trends and increase Market Share will be an added advantage
• Self-motivated, Aggressive in Sales and Marketing activities
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
For all interested candidates, please email a CV and copy of valid Class A Driver’s License to [email protected] . Those without valid Class A motorbike driver’s licenses will not be considered.
Please also fill the short survey at the link found here .