5 Sales Executives
Jobs at:The Advertiser
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
5 Sales Executives
To help improve the business by identifying new business prospects and selling our motor vehicles range. Furthermore, to maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients.
Main responsibilities but not limited to;
• To understand vehicles ( cars, trucks) by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive model
• To Identify new customers, maintaining a rapport with previous customers; meeting prospects, attending to walk-in, responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
• To understand buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
• To be able to explain to customer about the vehicles characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
• To closes sales, negotiating prices, completing sales or purchase contracts, explaining provisions, explaining and offering warranties, services, collection of payments; delivering motor vehicles.
• To provides sales management information by completing reports including using CRM packages, Sales Funnel, New-Repeat analysis, Segment Analysis etc.
• To carry any other duties that maybe assigned by the supervisor
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Engineering and and MBA in Sales and/or Marketing or any Business related field from any recognized institution.
• Registered Member of Zambia Institute of Marketing
• 3-5 years’ of proven experience in Sales & Marketing
• Experience in Automobile marketing and selling is a MUST. (Please do not apply if you are not from the automobile industry)
• Ability to meet targets
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good presentation skills
• A proven record of negotiating and securing new business
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Clean and valid driver’s license for Motorcycles
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]