5 Runner Boy
Jobs at:Mobicom Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 July 2021
Within Zambia , Kalumbila, Solwezi and Kitwe , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: 5 Runner Boy
The successful candidate shall be in charge of all Zanaco touch points in their given region and your primary responsibility will be to collect and distribute cash to all the agents in a timely manner. You will be expected to carry out physical visits, monitor agents, make calls and give precise reports on what’s on the ground. However, your functions and duties may be altered at the employer’s discretion.
Kalumbila, Solwezi and Kitwe
• Provide agents with cash on demand
• Collection and distribution of tools of trade when required as well as movement of company property to designated locations.
• Protection and ensuring safety of tools of trade
• Ensure timely delivery of major or minor services according to schedule
• Perform regular motorcycle checkups, report any damages, and maintaining mechanical and general cleanliness of the motorcycle.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
• Zambian with NRC
• Full Grade 12 Certificate
• Must have a clean valid class Driving License
• Must be able to ride a Motor Bike with proven experience working as a motorbike rider and Driver.
• Experience in a similar role will be added advantage
• Good communication skills
• Must be honest and possess high levels of confidentiality
• Good reporting skills
• Well organized and excellent time management skills
• Basic knowledge of how to operate a computer
• Able to work under pressure
• Ability to use messaging apps such as whatsApp for easy communication
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]