2 General Worker
Jobs at:National Milling Corporation Limited
Deadline of this Job:
17 January 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
2 General Worker
National Milling Corporation Limited wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of General Workers.
The General Worker is responsible for performing a range of various general worker laboring routine cleaning tasks which include maintaining the assigned outdoor grounds ensuring that the condition and appearance of the external grounds and/ lawns are free from trash, litter, debris, weeds and that they are maintained at the highest standards.
• Plants and maintains grass lawns.
• Provides maintenance and care for plants, shrubs and trees (waters, weeds, trims, prunes, plants/transplants, etc.)
• Maintains public areas, parking lots, loading docks, service corridors in a clean, safe and efficient manner.
• Maintains sidewalks, driveways, curbs, paved areas, porches, and water channels free of trash, dirt, leaves and weeds.
• General cleaning of all ground/lawn spaces.
• Minimum of a Full Grade nine (9) School Certificate
• Possession of certificate in gardening/landscaping or agriculture from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of three (3) years working experience in a similar role.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
In order to be considered for this position, the applicant must submit a cover letter, CV, Academic Qualifications and relevant supporting documents to [email protected] . Clearly state your name and position applied for in the subject line of your email (E.g. John Banda, General Worker – Lusaka).
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]