San He’s investment project adopts the international leading patent DRI technology to produce high added value electrolytic metal manganese the building steel with waste manganese ore tailing and low-grade iron ore.This project has many advantages such as low production cost,high production efficiency, good quality of the products, and low environmental pollution. There is a very urgent need for the products of metal manganese in European, American countries and Chinese market, and high quality steel will be used in the areas of important public infrastructure construction such as housing construction, electric power,communication,water conservancy and highway transportation. In this way, Zambia will improve the situation that the country need to import steel from South Africa and India. After the project is put into production, it can not only bring high taxes to Zambia, but also provided jobs for about 2200 people in the area and also cultivate a large number of skilled industrial talents for Zambia, which will greatly promote the industrialization process of the metallurgy in ZAMBIA.
San He Manufacturing (Z) Limited is located in Central Province, Kabwe currently looking for energetic individuals to fill in the welder position.
- Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
- Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
Maintain and repair all machinery.
Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors.
Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
- Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions.
- Carryout tasks as instructed by the supervisor
- Report faults to the supervisor on time to facilitate repairing processes
- Trade certificate/Diploma/equivalent experience is desired.
- Must have 3-4years experience working in a similar role, preferable in a large scale company
- Must be 28 years and above.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- No criminal record
- Ready to stay near working area for a long time.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
To apply send your Cover letter and CV as single file; and qualifications to; [email protected] clearly indicating “JOB APPLICATION: WELDER” as email subject.
NB: Write the email address above as it appears.