Alistair Group, one of the fastest growing entities in East and Southern Africa. We aim to make industry work better in Africa. We are an asset-based organization run by a professional and highly experienced team focused on bringing an efficient, execution culture and best practice to our customers’ operations.
1. Essential Skills:
- Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information.
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems.
- Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures.
- Problem solving skills to ensure obstacle to progress are overcome.
- A minimum of Certificate or Diploma in any relevant discipline and/or equivalent vocational. experience in Transport / Logistics service support.
- Fluent English
- IT Literacy
3. Overall Purpose
- To work as part of a team in the tracking call centre and function as a vehicle tracking operator.
4. Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
- Responsible for monitoring and recording truck location and status.
- Communicate any issue that prevents the efficient transit of Alistair Group Cargo to operations & support staff.
To apply for this job please visit www.alistairgroup.com .