Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia Ltd is looking for a suitably qualified individual who will be able to promote organizational excellence, for the below mentioned position;
Job Inten t: Ensure effective technical training is provided for Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia staff and Customers.
Reports to: Training Coordinator
Branch: Reman – Lusaka
- Offer Technical training and guidance to Technical staff on Hitachi Products
- Develop and compile training texts and materials.
- Arrangement and management of training texts and materials
- General and Technical guidance of Hitachi Products to customers
- Ensure that all pre-requirements for all trainings are met
- Managing all training facilities
- Develop skills map for all technical staff.
- Develop and document training plans in liaison with Departmental Managers regarding nominations and provide necessary feedback via reports
- Fostering of Instructors
- Document all trainings conducted appropriately
- Maintain and upgrade all training facilities/aids
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Heavy Equipment Repair or Mechanical Engineering.
- Heavy Equipment Operator Training qualification will be added advantage
- Certificate in Teaching Methodology
- 3 years hands-on/Instructor experience on mining/construction equipment.
- Proficient in Computer applications (MS word, MS Power point, MS Outlook and MS Excel)
- Good command of spoken and written communication skills
- People Management Skills
- Advanced knowledge on Hitachi Machines & Equipment will be added advantage
- Member of the Engineering institution of Zambia (EIZ)
- Accredited to TEVETA
- Fitness for Duty Certificate
If you meet the above requirements, please send your detailed C.V, certified copies of certificates and a cover letter to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia, Co; Ltd.
KK International Airport road plot 2350/M
PO Box 30182, Lusaka.
Or email in a single document to;
All applicants are thanked for their interest, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.