Senior HR Business Partner
Deadline of this Job:
25 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Access Bank is presently one of the five largest Banks in Nigeria in terms of assets, loans, deposits and branch network and the number one retail Bank in Africa in terms of Customer Base and Our vision is to be the world’s most respected African Bank.
We are looking for a strategic, innovative, and enthusiastic Senior HR Business Partner to join our team. This person will be a key partner to the Strategic Business Units. You will drive performance, own the development of our managers/employee groups and above all ensure we continue to provide an incredible work environment with having fun at the centre of all we do.
Functions and Responsibilities:
• Partner with department heads to deliver on strategic HR initiatives.
• Consult with leaders to execute people-related strategies around performance management, employee relationships, coaching, organizational development, and learning & development.
• Provide coaching to business leaders.
• Drive consistency in employee experience and engagement.
• Share business performance metrics with key internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate the impact that change will bring to the bottom line
• A minimum of 8 years working experience in Human Resources.
• A good first degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
• A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage e.g. CIPD, SHRM, etc
• Coaching /Leadership / Influencing
• Initiative/Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
• Organization & coordination
• General managerial /administration
• Relationship Management
• Engagement skills
• Business Acumen
So, what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can expect excellent benefits, personal development, and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity! This is inclusive of but not limited to:
• Competitive pay that surpasses industry and matches global standards
• Career Growth
• Merit driven performance management system
• Adequate training and development to help improve your knowledge.
• Employee recognition based on Performance
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Are you interested in joining our team? Apply today; we'd love to hear from you