Deadline of this Job:
18 December 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Accountable for the management of the security process across the Group. The holder is responsible for the provision and operation of security, promoting a customer focused, positive security culture, in order to provide a safe and secure environment for tenants, staff and visitors and their personal property, as well as ensuring the security and safety of the Bank s buildings and equipmentVisible leadership will be of paramount importance in this role, managing the security team to ensure delivery of security services, the implementation of the security policy and the monitoring of standards ensuring an exceptional level of service is maintained at all times experience and qualifications
Relevant Diploma in Security
• 3 to 5 years experience in a similar environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at junior (entry level) management level additional requirements
• In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check. responsibilities
• Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
• Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
• Manage SLA’s with internal and external service providers
• Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements with adherence to OSH Act and Fire Regulations
• Develop and implement security plans pertaining to the area under his / her control.
• Develop and manage of a network of experts to ensure communication of solutions, benefits, risks and innovations in area of specialization. Liaison with Police Services and other law enforcement agencies
• Development of materials and documentation including minimum standards, templates, guidelines, FAQ’s and processes for Security.
• Manage and maintain security equipment to ensure effective operation at all times.
• Monitor and manage potential physical and financial risk through communicating concerns and addressing accordingly
• Manage own development to increase own competencies
• Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies within the framework of individual performance contracts
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi .