- Company: PwC
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 275,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com/zm
Our Risk Assurance team helps clients improve the governance, risk management and compliance of their operations. This solutions-based service helps clients solve a diverse set of structural and operational business challenges by utilizing our deep understanding of governance, risk management/ compliance, IT systems and internal controls in businesses.
We are in the process of strengthening our Risk Assurance Services Unit by recruiting a hlghly motivated and experlenced RAS Manager. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of Information Systems Auditing, Cyber security and Data & analytics.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing, implementation, testing and optimization of clients’ Information Systems and databases and support to the Core audit team
- Evaluating test results: accurately identify symptoms, root cause, problems, and identify potential reportable exception
- Prepare client reports and communicate key messages to internal teams and external clients
- Build a network of client relationships aimed at facilitating business growth through positive and proactive stakeholder engagement
- Drive multiple industry thought leadership initiatives
- Lead client engagement delivery through proactive engagement, issues resolution and quality delivery
- Effectively lead in people development within the Assurance practice
- Working with colleagues in the EMA region on client audits and internal initatives
Job Experience and Key Skills:
- Strong technical Information Systems auditing knowledge (i.e. 5 years +)
- Demonstrated experience in the conduct of vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Practical experience in the use of Data analytical tools such as ACL and SQL
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relations with senior level clients and key industry contacts
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Project Management skills – ability to manage across multiple and complex projects
- Report writing
- Computer Science degree
- CISA qualified
- IS0270001 certification would be an added advantage
If you feel that you are the right person with the necessary skill set please apply online.
Please note that only online applications will be reviewed. Ensure you upload copies of your qualifications and that your telephone and email details are correct on the application to avoid missing out on a career opportunity at
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.