A career within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
Our team helps business leaders use data driven analytics to increase growth and profitability, lower costs to improve efficiencies, drive digital transformation, and support risk and regulatory compliance priorities. We focus on financial risk modelling, risk analytics, customer analytics, data analytics strategy and organisation, and data analytics technology.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing, implementation, testing and optimization of clients’ Information Systems and databases and support to the Core audit team
- Evaluating test results: accurately identify symptoms, root cause, problems, and identify potential reportable exception
- Prepare client reports and communicate key messages to internal teams and external clients
- Build a network of client relationships aimed at facilitating business growth through positive and proactive stakeholder engagement
- Drive multiple industry thought leadership initiatives
- Lead client engagement delivery through proactive engagement, issues resolution and quality delivery
- Effectively lead in people development within the Assurance practice
- Working with colleagues in the EMA region on client audits and internal initiatives
- Strong technical Information Systems auditing knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in the conduct of vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Practical experience in the use of Data analytical tools such as ACL and SQL
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relations with senior level clients and key industry contacts
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Project Management skills – ability to manage across multiple and complex projects
- Report writing
Minimum years experience required:
- No less than five (5) year’s experience in a similar role
- Computer Science degree
- CISA qualified
- ISO270001 certification would be an added advantage
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: