Jobs at:Pridegems Mining Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 May 2022
Within Zambia , Solwezi , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Operator, Multi Skilled
Reporting to the Supervisor – Production, you will be responsible for daily operations of machines under load and haul.
Pridegems Mining Limited. One of Zambia’s leading Emerald Mining company situated in Solwezi East,North Western Province of Zambia. The Company is now looking for qualified and experienced individual to be considered for the position of Operator – Muilt Skilled.
Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
• Conduct prestart checks on the machine before commencing work
• Ensure effectiveness of heavy mobile equipment with focus on safety and productivity.
• Available for possible operational assistance on an equivalent machine as and when required
• Conduct daily machine operations in a safe and productive manner to meet LMC operating standard procedures.
• Ensure all standard operating procedures pertaining to equipment operations are followed.
• Responsible for safe and efficient operation of equipment during its mobility among the team
Control and adjust machine settings (e.g., speed)
• Actively promote, monitor, and participate in safe working practices.
• Identify risks in the work area and use of correct controls.
• Not attempting any task unless trained, capable and competent to safely
Work under minimal Supervision.
Experience & Qualifications
• Must have Full Grade 12 certificate
• Must have Certificate of competence in electric haul truck operations
• At least 3 years of experience in continuous operations in a mining environment
• Ability to interpret standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and manuals
• Good Communication skills both written and verbal
• Self-disciplined with good record on work attendance/ Disciplinary
• Certificate of service from any recognized organization will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]