Operator – Earth Moving Equipment
Jobs at:Silondwa Engineering Limited
Deadline of this Job:
24 September 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To drive or operate controls of an earth moving equipment for the purpose of digging and transporting earth in a safe and timely manner.
• Receives work instructions and proceeds to conduct physical checks as well as pre-start procedures on the assigned earth moving equipment.
• Operates all heavy equipment like cranes, earth movers, bulldozers, front-end loaders, and other related equipment
• Drives and controls the equipment in the right direction and angles in order to perform road work, excavation work, lifting work, etc.
• Operates the equipment, performs periodical safety and maintenance or servicing checks
• Maintains proper coordination and cooperation with the road and transport system while driving/working
• Maintains driving log, prepares vehicle performance forms, completes daily paperwork and notifies superiors about any major repairs and maintenances.
• Reports any accidents or damages/injuries for Supervisor’s immediate interventions.
• Performs other duties, as and when assigned in order to support operations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Grade 12 School Certificate
• Heavy equipment operating licence/permit
• Driving licence class CE .
• Minimum 2 years work experience in mining haulage/relevant field
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Applications accompanied with CVs, copies of certificates and verifiable references should be addressed not later than 24 th September 2022 to:
The Human Resource Manager
Silondwa Engineering Limited
Email: [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.