An International NGO is seeking to recruit for the role of Operations and Purchasing Manager to be responsible for planning, directing, recommending and establishing the policies and procedures for accurate and conduct of the organization’s operations and purchasing activities. The area of responsibility extends to operations of central office and service areas, purchasing activities, warehousing, transportation and infrastructure facilities.
- Effective communication, collaboration and coordination across all Agency departments to ensure on time delivery of good and services that support the mission of the agency
- Effective procurement planning and execution that is aligned with the scheduled program implementation plans
- Effective and transparent operation and procurement policies and procedures
- Effective leadership and training on the use of the agencys e procurement system across all departments
- Effective operations of central office and community centers (CCs) purchasing activities, warehousing, transportation, and infrastructure facilities
- Promote the agencys Purchasing Policies and Practices on transparency and accountability in all the agencys undertakings
- Supervision of the CC Coordinators responsible for the CC operations
- Member of the core agency key staff team responsible for supporting the Agency Director and making recommendations on process and policy improvement that better support the mission of the agency
To apply for this job please visit www.cvpeopleafrica.com .