IT Security Support
Deadline of this Job:
25 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to Head- Information Technology, s/he will perform the responsibility of:
• Set and implement user access controls and identity and access management systems.
• Monitor network and application performance to identify and irregular activity
• Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage
• Perform regular audits to ensure security practices are compliant
• Implement comprehensive vulnerability management systems across all assets on-premises and in the cloud
• Deploy endpoint detection and prevention tools to thwart malicious hacks
• Work with IT operations to set up a shared disaster recovery/business continuity plan
• Zero downtime of Primary/Secondary Data Centre due to security breaches
• Work with Cyber Security and/or team leads to educate employees on how to identify suspicious activity.
Qualification and Skills:
• Good technology related university degree preferably in Computer Science/Electrical Electronics Engineering or Numeric Science.
• Professional Certification in IT will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 6 years cognate IT experience, 3 of which must be in the management of Security Infrastructure Support
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application. Applications should consist of your cover letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is 25th April 2022. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be e-mailed to: [email protected]