The InformationSecurity Analyst will be responsible for implementing security principles forall critical infrastructure for INFRATEL and across all its service offerings.The officer shall ensure complete adherence to security principles andstandards as guided by best practice and certifications held by INFRATEL. The Officershall provide analyze all security incidents and make full disclosure forresolution. The Officer shall provide cybersecurity advisory to customers sothat their assets are protected against imminent cyberthreats.
- Conduct regular cybersecurityvulnerability assessments of applications, web sites and infrastructurecomponents
- Fixdetected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard
- ImplementSecurity in all systems
Security Policy and Procedures
- Assist in developing andmaintaining a formal cyber threat intelligence Programme through thecollection, correlation and analysis of log events/information Develop, review,implement and maintain the ICT Security Strategy, Policy and Processes
- EnsureData Centre Physical Security
- MonitorVideo Footage for all Data Centers
Develop Risk Assessment and Conduct Penetration test
- ConductIT Risk Assessments and Compliance
- Conductperiodical penetration tests for systems
- Establish,implement, and maintain an IT business continuity management methodology
Software Quality Assurance
- Supportdevelopers to ensure security is embedded in all software developed solutions
- Conductregular employee security awareness Programmes
- Implementsecurity initiatives
Information security management framework
- Knowledge of common informationsecurity management frameworks, such as ISO 27001, COBIT, Uptime Institute, PCIDSS
- Maintainall processes for which INFRATEL Corporation is certified for
- Respondsto cybersecurity incidents
- Provideperiodical reports for all operations
- Provideand advise management on information security matters
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Full Grade 12 Certificate
Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity/IT/Computer Science or any relevant field
Professional Qualifications in CISSP/CISP or any cybersecurity certification will be an added advantage.
Member of either EIZ or ICTAZ or ISACA
Minimum of two (2) years of Information Technology experience with a focus on Cyber Security and Quality Assurance
Competencies required for this Role
- Good knowledge of network security
- Incident Response Management
- Good knowledge of vulnerability management and pentesting
- Good knowledge of threat management
- Good knowledge of cybersecurity intelligence and analysis
- Extensive technical knowledge in Cyber Securitymanagement and quality assurance
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows Systems
- Strategic & critical thinking and acting
- Ability to collaborate and work with a team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong background in various aspects of softwaredevelopment
- Good customer support skills
- Project Management
- Logical thinking and problem solving
- Highly proven ethical conduct and free from criminalrecord; and
- Highly computer literate and presentation skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.enchito.co.zm .