Poseidon Construction Company has been a leading construction company in Zambia for over 4 decades now. Incorporated in 1973, we have a long history of completed assignments, all to the highest standard.
Our main activity are:
- Road works
- Civil Engineering
- Reinforced Concrete works
- Building, Housing and Industrial Building, Factories
- Turnkey projects.
We also produce and sell Hot Asphalt:
Poseidon Construction Company is looking to engage suitable candidates for the positions listed below that have fallen Vacant;
- Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
- Asphalt plant operator
- Building foreman
- Candidate will have worked not less than 5 years as a mechanic post graduate.
- Candidate must be mature from age 35 to 55years.
- Sober minded with a keen sense of duty
- Working knowledge and experience of Mercedes Benz truck engine models from 2624 onwards
- Experience in fault finding and repair of Cat graders from model 120 upwards
- Hands on experience of working on Rubber roller, Still Rollers and other earth and construction site vehicles.
- Hands on experience with Air Cooled engines from 1 cylinder and upwards.
- Reference letters from last 3 former employers.
Method of Application
All applicants to send detailed CV & supporting qualifications, references from previous employers to or drop applications at the Poseidon offices situated at the corner of Chibengele & Mukatasha Road in the light industrial area of Lusaka’s CBD.
Call on 0211-289150 for more information.