Jobs at:Sinohydro Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
19 June 2021
Within Zambia , Mkushi , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Title: Grader Operator
Reports to: Foreman/Site Manager
Operates self-propelled motor grader, form stakes, lines, and takes instruction from the Site Manger. Performs either rough grade finishing with the ability to learn or fine grade finishing, spreading and mixing materials on roadway. Must be willing and able to operate other equipment when required. Must be able to understand grades and have a knowledge of plans and drawings and overall road construction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for equipment checks and informing mechanics and supervisors of mechanical problems with the equipment.
• Be able to identify hazards on site.
• Must be willing and able to learn general construction practices involving road construction.
• Have an understanding of the issues involving ground disturbance and ability to work in and implement safe work practices and contribute to a safe work environment.
• Willing to learn and take direction.
• Must be able to communicate well with co-workers.
• Must be able to work under pressure in some situations.
• Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies.
• Work overtime as required.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees, certified copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates, copy of National Registration Card (NRC) should be sent to the:
Human Resources Officer
Sinohydro Zambia Limited
Email: [email protected]
Due date 19/6/2021