FinTech Operations Support
Jobs at:MTN Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
01 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
• Provides Bulk payment training and consultation to Corporate clients;
• Resolution of Mobile Money queries from Service Centers, Connect Stores, Agents, Merchants & Customer advice for walk in customers;
• Vetting of Kiosk Agreements;
• Files and codes documents in approved system for easy reconciliation and retrieval;
• Vetting, Processing and Creation of Agent lines;
• Provides assistance during UAT and Upgrade tests;
• Finance Operations – reversals, adjustments, bank engagement, partner float and liquidity support, National Financial Switch (NFS) reconciliations;
• Operational daily, weekly and ad-hoc reporting.
• Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
• Diploma in relevant business-related field;
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in business operations support.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com .