Exciting Career Opportunities
Country Head of Information Technology
Reporting Line : Chief Operating Officer
Business Unit: Information Technology
Location : Lusaka
Facilitate and coordinate the bank’s IT infrastructure through managing the stability and enhanced usability of applications being used by business, and to provide first line support, incident management and troubleshooting to resolve IT-related issues. Implementing and coordinating in country and group IT projects.
Key Outputs & Responsibilities:
- Develop strategy and implementation plan for the IT function ensuring alignment between Country, Group and the Regions
- Ensure end-to-end fulfillment of all revenue generating queries coming into the production environment from the business channels.
- Ensure that all operating systems are up and running to maximum capacity all the time
- Perform analytical forecasts on system resources in order to meet business strategy and prevent unplanned downtime
- Co-ordination and fulfillment of relevant training requirements.
- Manage the relationship between technology and the business at the project level.
- Governance, risk and compliance management.
- Budget and cost management.
Organisational & Technical pre-requisites
- Relevant systems, processes and products
- High level understanding of the overall business and key strategic revenue drivers
- Sound understanding of the group structure and business flows
- Strong general IT knowledge & technical understanding of :-
- Core Banking Applications
- IT Security & Risk
- Project Management & Digital Channels
- IT Infrastructure & Network
- Data Warehouse & Service Management
Key Requirements, Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 7+ years’ IT experience with exposure to having led a team
- Knowledge of the system(s), products and processing activities
Interested Applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CV’s to [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Be sure to include the designation you are expressing interest in, in the subject field. Closing date: Wednesday, 23rd December, 2020 .
Reshaping African Banking
African Banking Corporation Zambia Limited T/A Atlas Mara. Registered Commercial Bank
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]