Title: Core Network Support Expert
Closing Date: 7th September, 2020
To undertake the provision of expert-level support to Core Network Operations. As an expert, the incumbent will investigate and solve complex technical issues related to Core Network Technologies.
- Degreein Telecommunications or equivalent
- Member of EIZ
Minimum Experience :
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in CORE Network technologies and protocols including SIP, SIGTRAN, SS7, MAP and MTP3 H.248
- Familiar and excellent understanding for Core Network Structure and Flows
- Excellentknowledge of call control, signalling, Routing, Digit analysis
- Abilityto understand/troubleshoot call flow across end to end infrastructure. (radio access, transport, and core data networks)
- Knowledgeof IMS Core network elements
click here to download the full job profile
- Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically via our website www.zamtel.co.zm
- Applications should be sent electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document(PDF or word)
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
- Job title_Name_CVnote
- e.g. Senior_Network_Administrator_Bwalya_Mpundu_CVnote
Note: if you previously applied for this particular job and made a mistake in applying by sending an incorrect CV or Application and wish to change the file, simply re-upload the file and re-apply to update the previous document.
To apply for this job please visit vacancies.zamtel.co.zm .