Jobs at:NetOne Information Technology Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
06 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
NetOne is a fast-growing IT organization that constantly strives to provide its clients with the best of the best when it comes to automation needs and state of the art IT solutions, services, and infrastructure. Netone IT offers exceptional IT enterprise infrastructure solutions at very affordable costs with premium quality products and services assuring reliability and value. NDATA offers Zambia’s first Carrier Neutral Tier III multi-tenant Data Centre facility in Lusaka to deliver unmatched scalability, flexibility & resilience. Our products and services are customized to customer needs and demands offering uptime guarantees on our services to ensure our customers are always online!
Duties of the cook are as follows; but not limited to
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Diploma in Food Production.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional kitchen as a chef
• Excellent Verbal and Communication skills
• Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
• Maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene at all times
• Help reduce any waste, spillage or spoilage that may occur in the kitchen.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Please send your Cover Letter (indicating why you think you are suitable for this position) and CV as a combined document in PDF via email to [email protected] .
Closing date is 6th May 2022 . Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]