Job Title: Auto Electrician / High Voltage Electrician (7 positions)
- Functional area: Service
- Country: Zambia
- City: Chingola
- Company name: Epiroc Zambia Limited
- Date of Posting: July 14, 2021
- Last date to apply: July 30, 2021
Job Description – Auto Electrician / High Voltage Electrician (7 positions)
- To attend to all electrical related issues on surface rigs.
- To plan for spares requirement pertaining to electrical circuits.
- To receive general supervision through inspection of work for compliance with directions, plans and/or specifications.
- To report all major defects to either the Shift Supervisor, Site Administrator, or finally to Service Manager.
- To fault find and repair equipment under contract to Epiroc Standards.
- To maintain equipment on contract as per Epiroc maintenance manual
- To ensure that all relevant documentation (work order, Operator/ Mechanical/ productivity checklists) is complete as per requirement
- To ensure that all tools, workshop facility and equipment are used correctly and kept in good working condition
- Ensure good housekeeping at work place.
- To report on incident/accidents damage caused by the client
- Work shift rosters as required.
- To be available 24/7.
- To perform other related work as assigned.
Requirements (Education and experience)
- Craft certificate or Advanced Certificate Auto Electrical / or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience on surface underground mining equipment such as drill rigs, loaders, dump trucks etc.
- Must be a member of Engineering Institute of Zambia (E.I.Z)
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit www.epirocgroup.com .