Assistant – International Standard on Quality Management (ISQM)
Jobs at:KPMG Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
16 September 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KPMG Zambia has exciting opportunities for forward-thinking and ambitious individuals. We are looking to fill the position of an Assistant International Standard on Quality Management (ISQM 1), to assist with the Firm’s on-going implementation of this project.
Reporting to the ISQM1 Senior Consultant and Project Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Supporting the ISQM 1 Team with project management and the performance of preliminary gap assessment for each required component;
• Providing assistance with completion of process narratives and documenting of detailed control descriptions, and
• Monitoring progress of the respective required controls to be implemented under the ISOM 1 Project and communicating the required timelines to the relevant control performers.
Ideal Candidates Must Have the Following Qualifications, Knowledge and Attributes:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Qualified CA Zambia/ACCA/CIMA/CIA or equivalent
• A minimum of 2 years working experience in an internal audit, risk and compliance or risk management role in a reputable institution
• Auditing firm and/or ISQC 1 experience would be an added advantage; and
• Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment, highly adaptive and flexible.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you believe you meet the requirements for the position, please send your updated CV by 16 September 2021 (Extended deadline from 3 September 2021) to [email protected] .
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
© 2021 KPMG Zambia Limited, a registered company and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms network affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.