- Company: MTN Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Assists with developing business growth plans and supports products and services planning and forecasting process by providing information on usage and targets;
- Constructs, implements and fine-tunes methods, processes, and systems to enhance effectiveness and meet organizational goals, considering the impact of solutions on other areas of the business, as well as the interdependence of units;
- Originates and manages research around consumer insights and market share and exploit findings for the benefit of MTN Mobile Money Limited;
- Builds and maintains sustainable and profitable relationships with all stakeholders;
- Provides inputs for the forecasting, planning, development, and review of budget for MTN Finance department;
- Bases annual budgets on the identification of trends and patterns within the current operations and extrapolates these over the next planning cycle, taking any known changes into consideration;
- Analyses key internal and external performance indicators;
- Participates in project lifecycle from new product research, modelling, implementation, and ongoing product evaluation;
- Contributes to timely submission of requested financial information to MTN Mobile Money Finance (Forecasts and business plan).
- Facilitates accurate data analysis and reporting on performance update, project deliverables, quality, cost, time, etc;
- Evaluates situations and determines the best methods to reach defined outcomes.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Degree in Accounting, Business/Commerce, or equivalent field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Data Science / Engineering / Visualization is required
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Telecom is preferred
- Knowledge of modern Big Data platforms and Open-Source solutions to database, data analysis, and data management
- Deep knowledge and experience in data reporting/visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Deep knowledge and experience in data analytics tools (SQL, Python, SAS, etc.)
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.