3 Underground Remote Loader Operators
Jobs at:Mabiza Resources Limited
Deadline of this Job:
06 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mabiza Resources Limited (“Mabiza”) operates the Munali Nickel Mine (“Munali”), which is in the Mazabuka District, 75kms south of Lusaka, Zambia. Mabiza is a wholly owned entity of Consolidated Nickel Mines Ltd.
The Mine is a modern, world-class facility with fully mechanized underground operations. To support this vision. Mabiza is seeking the services of an experienced and qualified individual to take up the position of:
1.Role: UG REMOTE LOADER Operator (X 3)
Reporting: Shift Boss
Plan and execute mine cycle works of drilling, support, blasting, loading, and hauling to ensure development and production targets are attained.
Ensures work quality is of a high standard to ascertain the safety and well-being of all personnel and assets
• Ensuring work is done to the given specifications and to the adopted standards.
• Ensure work area checklists and inspections are conducted.
• Able to Operate U/G Remote Loader
• Always be readily available to get instructions for work areas.
• Carrying out drill-related work safely.
• Determine correct turning angles to avoid damage to the unit on transportation.
• Turning the machine for scheduled PMs and servicing.
• Ensuring communication with line-up supervisor for materials, machines, and equipment needs.
• Feedback for proper completion of works before demobilizing.
Skills & Qualifications: –
• At least a grade 12 school certificate.
• Professional experience in operating the U/G remote Loader
• Experience in working in an underground environment with the LHD remote Loader.
• Minimum 4 years of work experience in operating the LHD remote Loader for production and related works
• Holder of the Zambian Mine Blasting Licence for all operations.
• Hazard identification and control measures.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
MRL offers equal employment opportunities. If you are ready to take up this opportunity, e-mail or post your CV with a full application letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please apply to:
The Human Resources Business Partner
Mabiza Resources Limited
Or email your application and C.V. to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 6th June 2022