SHORT TERM CONTRACT FOR SERVICE
The Human Rights Commission is hereby inviting applications from eligible individuals to serve as District Monitors in all the Districts in Central Province commencing 1st June, 2021 for a duration of three months.
- Candidates must be Zambian with a minimum age of 21 years.
- Candidates must have a full Grade 12 Certificate.
The District Monitor will report to the Investigations Officer and be responsible for the following:
- Conducting non- partisan, timely, fact based and accurate monitoring on potential and actual incidents of violence and/or any electoral malpractice.
- Filing weekly monitoring plans.
- Filing weekly activity reports on activities conducted in the district.
- Filing incident reports on the Early Warning and Early Response Application promptly.
- Engaging other stakeholders on electoral monitoring related matters.
- Assisting in conducting negotiations, mediation and conciliation of parties to an election related dispute.
- Effectively representing the Human Rights Commission as and when required.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be addressed to the undersigned. Applicants can also deliver their applications through the HRC Livingstone office or to email address [email protected] Applicants should enclose Application letters, Curriculum Vitae’s and photocopies of relevant certificates. Original Certificates must be produced during interviews for the shortlisted candidates.
The Investigations Officer,
Human Rights Commission,
P.O Box 33812
The Human Rights Commission is a National Human Rights Institution established under Article 230(i) of the Constitution of Zambia (Amendment) Act No. 2 of 2016 with a broad mandate of ensuring that the Bill of Rights is upheld and protected.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]