Lechwe School is an independent, co-educational, and multi-racial school offering an exciting international curriculum. Lechwe School is a Cambridge Intemational (Cl) School located in Parklands, Kitwe, with a motivated and inclusive staff compliment The School has the following vacancies for September 2021:
- Ability to teach Cl IGCSE and A-Level syllabi
Attendance of a Cambridge Subject Workshop or PDQ an added advantage:
- Position (b):
Possess a Degree in Education
- Have expenence in teaching upper Primary (Grade 3 to Grade 6);
- Possess good communication skills.
Be able to inspire, excite and nurture the learners through a crucial stage of their development:
Candidates for both positions must:
- Have a minimum of three (3) years teaching experience following the Cambridge International curriculum, i.e. Cambridge Primary curriculum.
- IGCSE and A-Level syllabi, respectively,
- Be registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia and possess a TCZ Practicing Certificate.
- Competitive salaries are on offer to the candidates.
Method of Application
Applications for both positions must be accompanied by a recent CV a recent photograph of the applicant, copies of certified qualifications and names of three traceable referees with working email addresses, and must be addressed to this email below:
The Principal, Lechwe School,
PO Box 20830,
Kitwe or emailed
Applicants must have own accommodation in Kitwe.
Only shortlisted applicants will be written to. Applicants who may not have heard from us by Friday, 4th June 2021 must consider their applications unsuccessful.