• Composes routine correspondence, proof reads and/or finalises letters, memorandums, reports or other documents for approval or signature for staff at the station;
• Enters and updates information in automated systems/templates, develops routine spreadsheets and databases, utilizes various software packages in performance of duties;
• Compiles and summarises data or reports from a variety of sources in accordance with specific instructions or procedures;
• Assist in Reviewing documents/processes for accuracy, completeness and compliance;
• Receives, records, monitors and co-ordinates business correspondence from stakeholders and other units within Zambia Revenue Authority;
• Files routine correspondences for future references;
• Operates standard office equipment;
• Prepares purchase and supply requisitions;
• Management of petty cash and orders staff refreshment for the department; and
• Attends to any other duties as may be directed by superiors.
• Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or General Certificate of Education Equivalent;
• Certificate in secretarial course with a minimum speed of 45 wpm typing; and
• At least one-year experience.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Professionalism and Confidentiality;
• High level of integrity and Personal organisation;
• Excellent oral & Written communication;
• Ability to provide quality service with minimum error rate;
• Computer literacy; and
• Good Time Management and Interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.zra.org.zm .