Jobs at:Barbet Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
11 August 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are a corporate secretarial service entity looking for a qualified individual to take on the role of Trainee. The key roles are as follows:
• Incorporating companies (including Foreign companies, Business Names, Local Companies such as Private Companies Limited by Shares, Private Companies Limited by Guarantee or Unlimited Private Companies);
• Drafting and filing of PACRA Annual Returns and maintaining a record of when all Annual Returns fall due.
• Drafting and Acquisition of Shareholders Certificates;
• Drafting of mandatory registers such as the Beneficial Ownership Register, The Board of Directors Register and the Members/Shareholders Register.
• Drafting of documents and completion of tasks related to Share Transfers, Allotments, Alterations or Reduction of Share capital, Change of Board Composition or any other proposed company changes.
• Drafting of Board and shareholders resolutions and advising clients the appropriate meeting to be convened or resolution to be passed for a specific matter.
• Familiarity with Corporate Governance provisions of the Companies Act No. 10 of 2017 and Ensuring Companies are compliant with the Act.
• Attending and taking of Board Meeting Minutes and completing such minutes within a specified period,
• Drafting of all PACRA documents to effect company changes,
• Review of Articles of Association to ensure Compliance with Companies Act No. 10 of 2017.
• Obtaining TPINs for clients and filing property transfer tax applications with the Zambia Revenue Authority.
• Attend to other statutory registrations such as business Levy and Fire Certificates, National Pension Scheme (NAPSA), Workers Compensation Fund (WCF), Zambia Development Agency (ZDA) and the National Council for Construction.
• Any other matters incidental to the above or as may be directed.
Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Law or Business Administration or Part or Fully Chartered Governance/ICSA qualifications.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]