Reporting directly to the office of the Assistant Director. The job holder will be responsible for providing secretarial services to the office of the Assistant Director.
- Drafting and typing Memorandums, Letters and any other communication;
- Responsible for maintaining a sound filing system for correspondence and other documents held in the office;
- Receiving, recording, monitoring and co-coordinating business correspondence from taxpayers and other units within Zambia Revenue Authority;
- Receiving and screening of visitors;
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages;
- Responsible for procurement of beverages for the Assistant Director’s office;
- Maintaining the diary and arranging appointments for the Assistant Director;
- Scanning/Photocopying documents for the Assistant Director’s Office;
- General office management; and
- Any other duties as assigned by the Assistant Director.
- Grade twelve (12) School Certificate or Equivalent
- Minimum Typing and Shorthand speeds 55 / 100 wpm respectively
- Certificate in Secretarial/Personal Secretary Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Secretarial/Management Studies or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Member of the Professional Secretaries Association of Zambia
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High levels of integrity
- High levels of confidentiality
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills – Word, excel
: 3.0 Year(s)
No. of Position : 1
Job Opening date : 03-Nov-2020
Job closing date : 16-Nov-2020
To apply for this job please visit careers.zra.org.zm .