Office Assistant - Solwezi
Jobs at:Creditcare Financial Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Within Zambia , Solwezi , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, April 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Creditcare is Micro lending institution offering personal loans, Business Loans and Agency Banking services to clients in Zambia. We are currently looking for a proactive individual to fill the position of Credit Officer in our Solwezi Branch.
About the Position
A Creditcare office assistant performs administrative and routine clerical tasks. Their responsibilities may include organizing and managing files, acting as receptionists, scheduling meetings and appointments, and supporting other staff with organizational tasks.
• Handling incoming calls and other communications.
• Managing filing system.
• Recording information as needed.
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
• Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
• Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
• Coordinating events as necessary.
• Maintaining supply inventory.
• Maintaining office equipment as needed.
• Aiding with client reception as needed.
• Experience as a virtual assistant.
• Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
• Perform receptionist duties when needed
• At least a diploma in secretarial course, business administration or its equivalent.
• Proven work experience as a receptionist, front office representative or similar role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Excellent telephone skills.
• Ability to keep work environment neat and clean.
• Good attitude towards work.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.