Jobs at:A Private Company in Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
04 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Provide administrative assistance support vis-à-vis photocopying, scanning, faxing, etc.
• Maintain tracking system of incoming and outgoing mail.
• Assist in the planning and preparation of in-house meetings and conference telephone calls.
• Manage the front desk, answer all incoming calls and in-person queries. Re-direct calls as appropriate and take messages when needed.
• Greet, assist and/or direct visitors to the relevant/appropriate offices.
• Minute taking at office Meetings.
• Provide word-processing and secretarial support.
• Manage office filing system and handling official documents confidentially.
• Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
• Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
• Excellent written and verbal English skills.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize Tasks
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage office equipment like computers, fax machines and projectors.
• Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive issues and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate
• A Degree in Business Administration/Any Management Courses
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the requirements above, send your applications letter with CV and copies of academic certificates to [email protected]