- Company: World Vision
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in ZambiaWorldVision Jobs in Zambia
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Support the manager in ensuring all offices and/or workspaces are well cleaned and maintained according to the expected standards to create a conducive work environment for all.
- Venues and accommodation for office meetings and visited arranged
- Ensure timely servicing and repair of office equipment.
- Ensure timely processing of utility, occupancy bills and other bills.
Petty Cash Management
Support the Accountant in managing petty cash float as per WVI procedure and guidelines.
- Ensure quality and timely dispatching and reporting of all GIK distributed as per standard and guidelines.
- Ensure that GIK is tracked using the NTS
- Ensure that GIK Minimum Standards are strictly followed in handling GIK
- Ensure that the items purchased as per PO are receipted and GRNs are duly signed for all items.
- Ensure that all items are requested for from stores and appropriate staff duly signed on the stores requisition.
- Ensure that bin cards are updated as per current stocks
Procurement of office supplies.
- All staff have adequate office supplies.
- Ensure all offices are supplied with water at all times
Ensure timely opening and securely locking offices as well as all electrical appliances are switched off.
Verify and receive goods and services purchased as per the PO in provision as well as maintain a manual GRN
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only