The Development Bank of Zambia (DBZ) is a development finance institution established by an Act of Parliament with a mandate of promoting economic development in Zambia. The Bank seeks to recruit qualified, skilled, motivated, and energetic individuals to fill the following positions on three-year performance contracts:
Reports to: Chief Legal Officer/ Board Secretary
To provide legal services to the Bank functionaries in order to protect its interests.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB), from an accredited institution.
- Master of Laws in commercial field.
- A holder of a valid practicing certificate and an Advocate of the High Court for Zambia.
- Member of the Law Association of Zambia.
- Must possess not less than eight (8) years’ experience in a similar position in a reputable law firm, private, public, or statutory institution.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should submit application letters, enclosing their curriculum vitae and certified copies of their certificates to: The Managing Director, Development Bank Of Zambia, PO Box 33955, Lusaka. The closing date for receiving applications is 8th January 2021, and envelopes should be clearly marked with the position being applied for.