Front Desk Manager
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and secretarial tasks.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
- Greet and welcome guests as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an updated and detailed CV to j [email protected] and the closing date for receiving the applications is Friday 16th October, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]