Reporting directly to the Ethics Manager, the job holder will be responsible for promoting and supporting the enhancement of an ethical cultural environment in ZRA through the implementation of the ZRA Integrity Programme activities and carry out secretarial duties for the ZRA Integrity Committee (ZRAIC).
- Facilitates the implementation of the Authority’s Integrity enhancement programme, and other integrity related policies;
- Facilitates the preparation and coordination of the implementation of the Authority annual Corruption Prevention Action Plan;
- Coordinates the review and implementation of the Authority Code of Ethics;
- Liaises with ZRAIC cooperating partners and ensure their delivery and meeting of ZRAIC needs;
- Coordinates the information flow for ZRAIC members on all integrity and compliance related developments and activities;
- Coordinates the reporting of all complaints received, to the respective units;
- Contributes towards the reporting of all identified system flaws, unethical behavior, mal-practice and mal-administration;
- Organise all ZRAIC meetings;
- Facilitate the conducting of Risk assessments for the Authority;
- Facilitate for the coordination of integrity awareness programmes for stakeholders;
- Facilitate building capacity in all ZRAIC Focal Point Persons;
- In liaison with the Ethics Manager, prepare and coordinate the implementation of the Authority Ethics Training Programme; and
- Facilitate the ZRA Staff Ethics Training Awareness programme.
- Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or General Certificate of Education or Equivalent;
- University Degree in Social Sciences or equivalent; and
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in managing integrity programmes.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High level of integrity;
- Team player;
- Analytical skills;
- Decision making skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Facilitation skills;
- Time Management skills; and
- Planning and Organisation skills.
: 5.0 Year(s)
No. of Position : 1
Job Opening date : 02-Nov-2020
Job closing date : 16-Nov-2020
To apply for this job please visit careers.zra.org.zm .