Confidential Secretary (ZRA06)
Experience : 5.0 Year(s)
No. of Position : 5
Job Opening date : 01-Oct-2020
Job closing date : 15-Oct-2020
The job holder will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative services to the assigned office to ensure the office operates efficiently and effectively towards meeting set objectives.
- Types letters of a routine nature or based on precedent from the Director, and departmental team;
- Receives, sorts out all confidential and urgent correspondence from within and outside the Authority for the Director’s attention;
- Ensure that the filing index is up to date and always maintain effective filing;
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping in the Director’s office;
- Maintains an appointments diary, and reminds the Director in good time of the appointments.
- Receives emails from operating divisions as well as clients and attends to them accordingly.
- Attends to all general enquiries for the Director to facilitate good communication and dissemination of information;
- Organises and administers the office of the Director and coordinates delegation of functions and assignments by the Director to other Departmental staff;
- Maintains good customer care relationship with external and internal customers;
- Serves as a link between the Director’s office and other divisions by effectively keeping communication lines open.
- Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or General Certificate of Education Equivalent;
- Personal Secretarys Certificate with minimum Shorthand speed of at least 100 wpm and 55 wpm Typing;
- Diploma in Secretarial/Management Studies/Business Studies or Advanced Certificate in Secretarial or equivalent;
- Degree in Business Studies, Business Administration or any Business Course will be an added advantage; and
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience serving in a high level management office
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to produce high quality documents;
- Highly developed customer relations skills;
- Personal organization skills; and
- High integrity levels and confidentiality.
To apply for this job please visit careers.zra.org.zm .