• Types letters of a routine nature or based on precedent from the Director, and departmental team;
• Receives, sorts out all confidential and urgent correspondence from within and outside the Authority for the Director’s attention;
• Ensure that the filing index is up to date and always maintain effective filing;
• Maintains a high standard of housekeeping in the Director’s office;
• Maintains an appointments diary, and reminds the Director in good time of the appointments.
• Receives emails from operating divisions as well as clients and attends to them accordingly.
• Attends to all general enquiries for the Director to facilitate good communication and dissemination of information;
• Organises and administers the office of the Director and coordinates delegation of functions and assignments by the Director to other Departmental staff;
• Maintains good customer care relationship with external and internal customers;
• Serves as a link between the Director’s office and other divisions by effectively keeping communication lines open.
• Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or General Certificate of Education Equivalent;
• Personal Secretarys Certificate with minimum Shorthand speed of at least 100 wpm and 55 wpm Typing;
• Diploma in Secretarial/Management Studies/Business Studies or Advanced Certificate in Secretarial or equivalent;
• Degree in Business Studies, Business Administration or any Business Course will be an added advantage; and
• Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience serving in a high level management office
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• Ability to produce high quality documents;
• Highly developed customer relations skills;
• Personal organization skills; and
• High integrity levels and confidentiality.
To apply for this job please visit careers.zra.org.zm .