3 Typist –Salary Scale
Jobs at:National Prosecution Authority
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The National Prosecution Authority (NPA) is an autonomous body established by the NPA Act No. 34 of 2010. Its mission is to “provide prosecution services to contribute to a crime free Zambia”.
In its quest to improve service delivery, NPA is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
1. Typist –Salary Scale NPA/08 – Three (03) Positions
Reports to: Stenographer
Duty Stations: NPA Chinsali, Kasama and Solwezi
Main Job Purpose:
To provide typing services in order to enhance the operations of the authority
Specific Duties and Requirements:
• Types timely and accurately correspondence/documents in order to facilitate processing of documents.
• Undertakes regularly basic secretarial roles in order to enhance smooth operations of the authority.
Qualifications and Work Experience
• Full Form V or Grade 12 School Certificate
• Intermediate Typing Certificate with 45 words per minute
• 1 year experience Post qualification experience
• Skills and Other Attributes
• Able to type accurately and fast
• Able to communicate effectively in English
• Computer literate and confidentiality
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications accompanied with certified copies of Academic Certificates and Curriculum Vitae, should be directed to the Office of the Chief Administrator using the following address:
The Chief Administrator
National Prosecution Authority
Plot BLX 29B, Independence Avenue
P.O Box 33970, Ridgeway
The closing date for receiving application documents is Friday, 30th September, 2022.
NPA is an equal opportunity employer. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates for interviews will be contacted.