2 Assistant Accountant
Jobs at:Kamwamba Chartered Accountants
Deadline of this Job:
01 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kamwamba Chartered Accountants is a ZICA registered newly established firm of experienced, vibrant, and dedicated professionals with the objective of providing financial reporting, accounting, bookkeeping, financial training, and business consultancy services to organizations in Zambia.
Mission Statement, Vision and Objectives
Our mission is to be a preferred partner for our clients, ensuring that we take care of their financial reporting, accounting, bookkeeping, company secretarial and related services requirements so that they can focus on their core business.
Our objective is to, at all times; strive to deliver exceptional service, meeting client expectations, within agreed deadlines, whilst upholding professionalism and business ethics to the highest standard.
We aim to develop and maintain mutually beneficial, long term, and reliable professional relationships with our clients based on trust, mutual understanding, and integrity. Our clients can rely on us at all times to expeditiously deliver to their expectations.
About the position
Job title: Assistant Accountant (x2)
• Processing customer and supplier transactions
• Processing bank and cash transactions
• Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports for management
• Reconciling cashbooks, customer accounts, and supplier accounts
• Preparing and submitting tax returns and other statutory returns
• Preparing the monthly payroll
Qualifications, Experience, and other requirments:
• Diploma in Accounting/ACCA/ZICA/CIMA level 2
• 3 years of relevant work experience
• 3 traceable references
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Pastel Accounting experience
• Ready to start work immediately
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00
Saturday 08:00 to 13:00
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Those who meet the criteria above can email their application letter, curriculum vitae, and scanned copies of qualifications to [email protected] no later than 01st May 2022. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.