Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To provide specialist advice and support in sales support and relationship management, enabling the provision of sound claims assessment expertise.
Sales Target : Proactively make self-initiated contact with customers in order to deliver against the required sales targets | Collaboration : Constantly seek to improve ways of working by challenging the status quo and supporting an
empowering climate within the team, sharing knowledge, experience, best practice and
providing constructive feedback as required. | Compliance and Risk Management: Fulfil all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards | Customer Experience: To provide service excellence and achieve customer satisfaction.
Detailed Job Description
Support the delivery of the Retail sales plan
- Identification of opportunities for Workplace banking and strategic partnerships
- Assessment of potential relationship in line with the Bank’s enterprise Risk Management and Governance Framework
- Effective Pitching of the Bank’s Proposition to target corporates and on-boarding Workplace Banking Relationship.
- Tracking of leads and activation opportunities to frontline sales staff for closure.
- Arranging of sales activations in various corporates
- Addressing challenges faced by frontline staff in the sale process.
Maintain and manage clients and strategic partner relationships.
- Primary point of contact for the corporates on Workplace Banking and frontline teams seeking sales opportunities in the Corporates
- Maintain regular contact with key workplace banking corporates on the book
- Effective and timely communication between the Bank and key corporates under the Workplace Banking portfolio
- Maximise value through cross selling to up the customer product uptake ratios.
- Effective and timely reporting and escalation of key issues affecting the Workplace Banking portfolio.
- Effective collection of dues from scheme companies through management of the invoicing process
- Adherence to the approved governance process for the Workplace Banking relationships.
- Timely resolution and response to customer complaints and queries
- Regular reports on significant trends affecting the going concern of corporates on the Workplace Banking portfolio.
Deliver committed business growth numbers
- Deliver business growth agreed for assigned portfolio
- Maximise value through the attainment of target cross sell ratios.
- Support the wider Retail Team on business growth plans and initiatives.
Adherence and delivery of controls in line with the Bank’s enterprise Risk Management framework and governance requirement.
- Compliance with the Bank’s governance and control requirements.
- All relationships operating within the governance requirements, any exceptions promptly escalated.
- Governance reviews done in accordance with the governance requirements
- Succession plan in place to ensure clear career paths and proper business continuity
Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
To apply for this job please visit absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com .