KayS Pounds Digital is looking for a qualified intern to join our web development team. The intern will work closely with our development team, as well as the production and marketing team to assist in the development and maintenance of websites, designing the layout and functionality according to the client’s specifications. This intern should be innovative and prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of web development.
- Assist in developing CMS websites using WordPress, Joomla, Magento
- Assist in creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Assist in integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- Assist in maintaining, expanding, scaling and backup of sites.
- Client email management
- Assist in creating and maintaining websites
- Keep up to date into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Creation of digital marketing animation & Social Media management
- Assist in design and print production of various print medias.
- Basic knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best development practices.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Knowledge in WordPress theme management or other CMS experience from Photoshop design examples.
- Preferably fresh graduate and ability to self-supervise while working from home
Method of Application
Interested candidates can send their CVs and Credentials to this email below: