- Company: AB Bank Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
AB Bank Zambia is the market leader in providing financial services to Zambian micro, small and medium enterprises. AB Bank is a member of the Access Holding network, headquartered in Berlin, Germany. We are a digital champion in the financial industry through our own mobile wallet – eTumba.
We are looking for a seasoned WEB DEVELOPER to drive the development and roll-out of our various existing and new digital platforms (chatbots, internet banking, cards, etc.). Our objective is to reach 1.5 million active customers by 2023 and be the digital bank of choice for the low- and middle- income Zambians in both urban and rural areas.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an international environment with a modern technology stack and a vibrant team, then this job is for you!
In this position you will:
- Setup and manage chatbots on various platforms (web, WhatsApp, Facebook) in cooperation with the Contact Center Manager
- Ensure monitoring and reporting for all chatbots and an uptime of 99.99% of all systems
- Develop and expose integrations with various 3rd party services (ZRA, RTSA, etc.)
- Develop, secure, maintain and upgrade our various websites
- Be part of the project team for various digital banking projects (cards, internet banking, etc.)
- Work closely with Operations, Business and Marketing departments to provide outstanding websites and an excellent customer experience.
Your minimum Qualifications and Competencies should be:
- A minimum of 3 years’ full-time experience in a similar position
- Proven track record – you need to submit your portfolio of projects at application stage
- Good image- and video-editing skills
- Exceptional analytical, verbal- and written- communication skills
- You are a team player, capable of conveying clear strategies and inspiring others
- You work well under pressure and have excellent conflict resolution skills