Deadline of this Job:
12 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, April 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
At M-KOPA, We Finance Progress.
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ?nancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
The Warehouse Officer will be responsible for end-to-end support for M-KOPA’s product stock, this includes receiving and unpacking device deliveries, provisioning the devices with the M-KOPA application, logging in with our systems completing relevant documentation, and dispatch of stock. The Warehouse Officer will pay close attention to the movement of stock, and maintain a system for reporting and monitoring
• Receiving and checking device deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and the type of stock are delivered.
• Engaging with M-KOPA suppliers and distributors to ensure timely deliveries
• Signing delivery notes upon receipt of shipments
• Adhering to appropriate procedures for handling and safely storing stock, particularly when fragile.
• Ensuring the stock is ready for sale, including provisioning devices with the M-KOPA application and logging stock into the M-KOPA inventory management system
• Ensuring that the M-KOPA warehouse facility remains clean, sanitary, and well-organized at all times.
• Maintaining daily reports on all stock, including deliveries, dispatches, items ready for sale, and all breakages and spills.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
• Tertiary/Diploma education. A Logistics or Supply Chain Management background
• 1-year of warehouse experience
• Attention to detail
• Good communications and interpersonal skills
• Strong process management
• Digital skills, including computer and data entry skills
• Set high standards in organizing and planning
• Strong communication and teamwork skills.
• Outstanding organizational and investigative abilities.
• Capacity to perform your duties diligently, particularly during stressful periods.
• Physically fit and mobile.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.