Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
03 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, one of the largest construction machine manufacturers in the world, is looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join their team
• Utilizes ERP system to perform inquiries on transactional history, where used and planned inventory movement in support of inventory reconciliation, receipt, transfer and shipment.
• Unloads and loads trucks and containers, using material handling equipment
• Picks work orders, sales orders or requests for parts and material using material handling equipment and stages the material for packing and shipment .The material is then loaded for shipment to customers.
• Stocks items on assigned racks, shelves or bins pending verification of stocking documentation. Reports inventory variances related to stocking transactions.
• Unpacks, checks quantity and condition of incoming parts and materials.
• Assists in investigating, resolving and coordinating shipping and receiving discrepancies.
• Ensure that received goods corresponds to the ordered ones
• Performs cycle counts and assists in reconciliation
• Team Spirit: Promotes communication and cooperation for the greater good of the company and the customers.
• Customer Focus: Meets the needs of internal and external customers.
• Integrity: Demonstrates honesty, fairness and trustworthiness.
• Follows through on commitments and admits to mistakes
• Ability to perform in team environment
• Ability to analyse data and reports to support decision making
• Knowledge of safety regulations and good housekeeping practices.
• Ability to read and interpret rules and regulations, company safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and customer sales orders.
• Ability to add ,subtract ,multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals and compute rate ,ratio and percent.
• Job Role: Warehouse Assistant
• Industry: Procurement
• Salary: \K4605 gross per month
Years of Experience
Knowledge and ability to navigate through the appropriate applications, i.e. MS Office and ERP.
Certificate in Purchasing and Supply or any other related field one (1) year of experience.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
Click here to Apply Now